CAMP IS FULL .. NOT ACCEPTING ANYMORE BOOKINGS
Looking to get your athlete ready for their upcoming camp/tryouts?
Look no further!!!
We have the program suited with on ice preparation consisting of game-like scenarios to ensure your athlete is battle tested and ready to compete and conquer their goals for the upcoming season!
UEH Preparation/Condition camp will consist of:
- a main focus on skating and conditioning for the upcoming season tryout process.
- They will endure high paced flow drills with game simulation for the aerobic aspect.
- Meanwhile mixing in some high intensity compete drills for the anaerobic one versus one battles.
- We will teach the players the importance of playing while fresh (at the start of the shift) and what happens to the body and brain when it gets tired on the ice(end of a shift).
- We utilize math/spelling problems while the kids are completing physical fitness to see how they can manage brain function at the same time.
UEH is pleased to provide a total of five one hour sessions for $175+gst
Ice Times All @ Clareview Olympic Arean "A"
- Monday Aug 22, 2022 @ 7:15pm to 8:15pm
- Tuesday Aug 23, 2022 @ 7:15pm to 8:15pm
- Wednesday Aug 24, 2022 @ 8:30pm to 9:30pm
- Thursday Aug 25, 2022 @ 7:00pm to 8:00pm
- Friday Aug 26, 2022 @ 7:15pm to 8:15pm
Underdogg Elite Hockey instructors have the highest commitment to excellence. The expectation of the athlete is to bring a positive attitude and relentless work ethic. Our camp is designed to take players to their next level of learning/training helping them along their athletic journey!